Last month, you got to know our Chairman and Co-founder, Craig Erion, a little better. Now meet Cassie Silhan, who works in customer service! Read these 10 questions and find out how Cassie shows off her magnetic Rokform case, how long she’s been in customer service, and something most people are surprised to learn about her!
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Rokform? Just one favorite thing? Well, I love the people and the fun environment. But I think most of all, I love being part of a growing company who manufactures products made in USA that are so unique and useful for so many different groups of people.
2. Which Rokform mounting accessory do you use the most? I use the Lil’Rok in my car, and on my desk at work. The magnetic mounting lets me mount my phone just about anywhere. Even just the Magnet Kit is really fun to show off when I’m around new friends.
3. How would you describe your job at Rokform? My job here at Rokform is pretty fun. I’m a pretty social person, so I love that I get to talk with new and returning customers daily.
4. What was your first job? My first job was in a skate and surf shop. I’ve worked in customer service within active industries since I was 16, and I love it.
5. Favorite quote? “The enemy of learning, is knowing.”
6. What’s the biggest perk of your job? The biggest perk of my job is being able to show of our products anywhere I go. I love talking to new people, so it’s an ice-breaker no matter where I go.
7. Outside of working at Rokform, what do you do? I love riding dirtbikes, camping, and doing pretty much anything outdoors.
8. If you wrote an autobiography, what would the title be? “The Most Interesting Woman in the World.” Just kidding, probably just “The Life of Cassie”.
9. What’s your desert island book? I don’t think I would want to read a book if I was outdoors. I’d be more interested in exploring wherever I could.
10. What’s something that people are surprised to learn about you? Most people are pretty surprised when they learn how passionate I am about powersports and the outdoors. Not many people expect that from a girl. I grew up around boys, so I’m somewhat of a tomboy.
Do you have more questions for Cassie (or maybe you just want to talk her her about powersports)? Leave a note in the comment section below!