Here’s this week’s list of free Apps for iPad! Please visit the App Store for more info.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders–and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
✧ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ✧
• Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
• Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
• Save, sync and share files
• Record voice and audio notes
• Search for text inside images
• Organize notes by notebooks and tags
• Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
• Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
◦ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
◦ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
◦ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
The Guardian Eyewitness
The Guardian Eyewitness app for iPad showcases the world’s most striking and beautiful photographs, providing a daily, visual reflection of global events.
The Guardian Eyewitness has been developed to offer a customised iPad experience, bringing thought-provoking imagery direct to your device on a daily basis.
Created by the same team that developed the Guardian iPhone app and the Guardian iPad edition, the app offers:
• Rolling access to the latest 100 images from our award-winning photography series – free
• Custom designed interface built specifically to take advantage of the iPad.
• ‘Pro tips’ written by our award-winning photography team to offer technical insights
• Photographic EXIF data, when available
• View collections as a slideshow and thumbnails
• Ability to save photos as favourites and share them via email, Twitter and Facebook
• Pixel-perfect retina display images for new iPads
• Optional auto-renewable subscription for extra daily photographs and event series
Paper Desk LITE
→Featured on Gizmodo, ZDNet and the San Francisco Chronicle!
Don’t bother dragging loads of paper, notebooks, pencils, and pens to your next class or meeting. PaperDesk is a fun, easy-to-use notebook replacement made specifically for the iPad.
PaperDesk mimics all the benefits of a simple pad of paper – with no unnecessary frills. Yet, it still boasts features that enable quick and responsive note taking.
Not sure about PaperDesk? Try it FREE with PaperDesk Lite!
PaperDesk allows you to keep a “desk” full of your notebooks. You have unlimited notebooks with an unlimited number of pages in the full PaperDesk app! You also have all of the most popular exporting options, including Dropbox, in the full PaperDesk app. In PaperDesk LITE, you are limited to 3 notebooks with 3 pages per notebook and no exporting options.